ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.A lamb was (71) with a flock of sheep one day She soon

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.

A lamb was (71) with a flock of sheep one day She soon found some sweet grass at the (72) of the field Farther and farther she went away from the others She was enjoying herself so much that she did not (73) a wolf coming nearer to her However when it (74) on her she was quick to start pleading, ?please please don?t eat me yet My stomach is full of grass If you wait a while I will (75) much better The wolf(76) that was a good idea so he sat down and waited After a while the lamb said ?If you(77)me to dance,the grass in my stomach will be digested faster. Again the wolf agreed While the lamb was dancing she had a new(78)She said,Please take the bell from around my neck If you ring it as hard as you can I will be able to dance even faster? The wolf (79) the bell and rang it as hard as he could The shepherd heard the bell ringing and quickly sent his dogs to find the missing lamb The (80) dogs frightened the wolf away and saved the lamb?s life.

1). watching
2). laughing
3). willing
4). tiring

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In the context here, grazing is the only suitable activity the lamb is performing along with the flock of sheep. Thus, E is the correct choice.

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

In the context here, grazing is the only suitable activity the lamb is performing along with the flock of sheep. Thus, E is the correct choice.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - One who intervenes between two or more parties to settle differences

2. Direction: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. After more than a month of deliberations, Pakistan’s newly-elected government has decided to seek a bailout package from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Pakistan’s foreign exchange rese

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. Associated with God or religion

4. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ‘No improvement needed’. World number one Test bowler Kagiso Rabada has been ruled out of the Indian Premier League 2018 due to a lower back injury. A. due to lower B. due to an lower C. because of lower

5. Read the following passage carefully and choose the most appropriate answer to the question out of the four alternatives. There is much to be said for the enlightened and systematic despotism of the utilitarian bureaucrats who built the British raj in this period. They brought peace, much developme

6. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. On-campus jobs are the _________ choice for students who look for employment who need to make extra money to get through the semester. A. Awful B. Clear C. Ideal D. Serene E. Perfect F. Deadly

7. Find out the misspelt word

8. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.It ____ clear that the strangers were heading for a serious disaster.

9. Ready to believe anything

10. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. If there is no error, the answer is E. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).