ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

27 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I lost my book yesterday " , she said to her teacher.

Asked on by | Votes 27 | Views: 425 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "I lost my book yesterday " , she said to her teacher.
1). She admitted to her teacher that she had lost her book the previous day
2). To her teacher she was admitted that she has lost her book the previous day
3). She admitted losing her book to her teacher yesterday
4). She said to her teacher that I have lost my book the previous day

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

44 vote
Answered by on | Votes 44 |

1). She admitted to her teacher that she had lost her book the previous day

Accepted Answer

Join Telegram Group

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - The first model of a device-

2. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase. High and mighty

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.________________ your crime and your sentence may be reduced, suggested the police.

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.backseat driver

5. Rearrange the following six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C),(D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them. (A) The merchant greedily counted his gold and said, ?The purse I dropped had 200 pieces of gold in it. You?ve al

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Thinking that he has finally found/(A) som eone with similar inte re sts /(B) the scholar tried to strike up a conversation. / (C) No error (D)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.One of the students of my class (A)/ has done this (B)/ supremacy in the exam. (C)/ No error (D)

8. A passage is given with five questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. It has taken a voice of humanity to call out the manufactured nature of the political blame game around

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He was not /(B) so well versed in /(C) English that we /(D) had expected./(E) No Error.

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Thesenumbers are printed below the passage and against each, ve words are suggested, one of which tsthe blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The continuing economic crisis has put central banks and