ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Do you want some more sweets " asked my friend.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Do you want some more sweets " asked my friend.
1). My friend asked me if I want some more sweets
2). My friend said to me if I wanted some more sweets
3). My friend asked me whether I wanted some more sweets
4). My friend asked me that I wanted some more sweets

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Neha's mother was annoyed with her as she could not _____ her examination.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I am putting my life at a stranger’s feet.

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below A famous museum issues entry passes to all its visitors for security reasons Visitors are allowed in batches after every one hour In a day there are six batches A code is printed on entry pass which keeps on changing for ev

5. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. II (here is ?No error, mark e:.

6. In the following question, fill the blanks with the appropriate pair of words for each blank. ________ is always a double movement of simultaneous _________ and undoing.

7. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. I have been globe trotting for more than a decade and am now looking forward to settle up in my own home.

8. Rearrange the following SIX sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them . A. The dal is made of lentils while churma is a coarsely ground wheat mixture crushed . B. Baati is h

9. A few days before his death, he made a clean breast of everything.

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. The lectures were (1)/ cancelled today (2)/ on account off (3)/ the heavy rain.(4)/ No error (5)