ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

33 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " I have seen the film before " Sunectha says.

Asked on by | Votes 33 | Views: 253 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " I have seen the film before " Sunectha says.
1). Suneetha said that she had seen the film before
2). Suneetha says that she has seen the film before
3). Suneetha said that the film was seen by her before
4). Suneetha said that she saw the film earlier

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

14 vote
Answered by on | Votes 14 |

2). Suneetha says that she has seen the film before

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Anxiety and other such emotions are known to be unhealthy to the body.

2. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. After acting for the assistant in pharmacies at Quedlinburg, Hanover, Berlin and Danzig successively he came to Berlin on the death of Valentin Rose. A. acting as an assistant B.having acted for the assistant C.had been acted in the assistant

3. He made a few statements, but all were wide off the mark .

4. In the following questions, a sentence/ part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold sentence/part of the sentence at a:, b: c: and d: which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no correction is required, your answer is e:.

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Discrimination, prejudice and stereotypes are commonly found among human societies and yet, people find themselves in denial of them. It is implicitl

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.On entering the crowding (1)/ I could not see one person (2)/ whom I knew. (3)/ No error (4).

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain word/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The men of Suvarnanagari were very lazy. They only liked to gossip and tell each other tall tales. As soon as the

8. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A person who is new to a profession

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. It'll rain soon,...............?