ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Kiran asked me. " Did you see the cricket match on television last night "

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 68 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Kiran asked me. " Did you see the cricket match on television last night "
1). Kiran asked me whether I saw the cricket match on television the earlier night
2). Kiran asked me whether I had seen the cricket match on television the earlier night
3). Kiran asked me did I see the cricket match on television last night
4). Kiran asked me whether I had seen the cricket match on television last night

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Answer for this question is Kiran asked me whether I had seen the cricket match on television the earlier night

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.His assistants have (1)/ and are still doing (2)/ excellent work for the organisation. (3)/No error (4).

2. What is the synonym of word .Barren

3. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. P.&nb

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The minister, along with his /(B) party colleagues, have /(C) been given a warm /(D) reception at the function. /(E) No Error .

5. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. The villagers shook in shoes when they heard the King himself would come to collect the revenue of the previous month.

6. In the following question, one or more part/s of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part/s of the sentence has/have the error/s and click the option corresponding to it/them. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option.  Fortunately, the boy ran into but the police (A)/ who was following him based on (B)/ our earlier tip when we photographed (C)/ his attempted abduction. (D) 

7. Select the antonym ofconception

8. Find out the misspelt word

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Study of tumors

10. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.The architectureP-was designed to promoteQ-of the InternetR-connectivity, not security