ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " Be quiet and listen to my words."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said. " Be quiet and listen to my words."
1). He urged them to be quiet and listen to his words
2). He urged them and said be quiet and listen to words
3). He said they should be quiet and listen to his words
4). He said you should be quiet and listen to my words

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 : - He urged them to be quiet and listen to his words

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question , some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is your answer. If there is error, the answer is (4), i.e., No error.- You could be better off these days ( 1 ) / and this enables you (2) / to have little more fun . (3) / No error (4)

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. unselfishly concerned for the welfare of others

3.   To pay through the nose

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

5. :In the following question, the first and the last sentences of the passage are numbered (1) and (6). The rest of the passage is split into four parts and named F, Q, R and S. These four parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentence and find out which of the four combinations is corre

6. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: When you read a book you are focusing your attention on the conceptual ideas in the book. Q: Self

7. The police sprayed tear gas........on the prote-sters.

8. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. The quest to find life outside the solar system got a big boost with the discovery of seven Earth-size extra-solar planets, or exoplanets, orbiting a

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Keshava, the washerman had a donkey. They worked together all day, and Keshava would pour out his heart to the donkey.

10. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.(I myself think) that this investigation is biased.