ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said to me. " I expect you to attend the function."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said to me. " I expect you to attend the function."
1). He told me that he had expected me to attend the function
2). He told me that he expected me to attended the function
3). He told me that he expected me to have attended the function
4). He told me that he expected me to attend the function

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
He told me that he expected me to attend the function seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, choose the word SAME in meaning to the given word. Nefarious

2. The following passage has some numbered blanks. Choose the correct words for the blanks. Youth today are far more equipped with ___(A)___ information than they had a couple of decades back. The ___(B)___ of Technology has brought in this change in the lifestyle of youth. The kind of ___(C)___ the y

3. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' She cut off on the car, forcing Rahul to brake. A. cut away B. cut in on  C. was a stone's throw away

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain word/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The men of Suvarnanagari were very lazy. They only liked to gossip and tell each other tall tales. As soon as the

5. Direction: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. On August 2, 1914, Franz Kafka wrote in his diary, “Germany has declared war on Russia. Went swimming in the afternoon.” The war he referred to was Wo

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. One of the hazard of swimming (1)/ in the ocean is an unexpected (2)/ encounter with a jellyfish. (3)/ No error (4)

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Socially inept, inappropriate, or awkward

8. Select the synonym of bristle

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the phrase/idiom. Pull wool over other people’s eyes

10. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I could scarcely think(A)/ what I was saying,(B)or what was being said to me.(C)/No error(D)