ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The king said , " My force will protect the kingdom."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The king said , " My force will protect the kingdom."
1). The king said that his force would protect the kingdom.
2). The king said that the king's force will protect the kingdom.
3). The king ordered that our force should protect the kingdom.
4). The king commanded that his force will be protected the kingdom .

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
I think option 1 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases at (a), (b),(c)and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark(e) as the answer.

2. A grain of salt

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. _________ of faith should be a punishable offence.

4. Fill in the blank with the correct word. I am totally dependent _________ the group for the completion of the task.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. "I always drink warm water in the morning," she said to me.

6. Select the word with the correct spelling.

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The trek is difficult but it is worth well the endeavour .

8. Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph: then answer the questions given below them.(A) There are a number of items in the atomic energy programme which are being made indigenously.(B) Given the overall energy situat

9. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I told her. " It was raining last night when you left".

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. About a year ago, on the morning of 30th May of 2017, least was I aware that my climb up the steps to the Counselling Hall of the Centralized Admission Committee of the government would pit me against the might of all p