ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Principal asked me whether I had informed the Chief Guest the revised schedule the day before.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 115 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The Principal asked me whether I had informed the Chief Guest the revised schedule the day before.
1). The Principal said to " Did I inform the Chief Guest the revised schedule the day before "
2). The Principal said to " Have I informed the Chief Guest the revised schedule the day before "
3). The Principal said to Have you informed the Chief Guest the revised schedule yesterday"
4). The Principal said to " Did you inform the Chief Guest the revised schedule yesterday "

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
The Principal said to " Did you inform the Chief Guest the revised schedule yesterday " : - option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. A man who pays too much attention to his clothes and personal appearance.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The director will give you instructions.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Expand

4. In each of these questions a set of 3 or 4 sentences which convey an idea is given. Of these, on or two is/are suppressed. To fill up the spaces of the suppressed sentence(s) two possible fillers as (A) and (B) are given. Find out which one, two or none can fill up the space of the suppressed senten

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part (which has the error) is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. An ounce of (1)/ patience is (2)/ worth a (3)/ pound of brains. (4)/ No error (5).

6. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate wordIn each case. One rainy day While driving me home from school my

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am more lonelier (1)/ here than (2)/ I was in the USA. (3)/ No error. (4).

8. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words Lacking strength, courage, or spirit

9. In the following question, you have one brief passage. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Stammering is a habit disorder linked with lack of self-confidence. Basically, for a child to understand a language, there are four stages. The

10. A majority of Indians prefer to use internet for accessing banking and other financial services than shopping online, show a new survey. Almost 57% of Indians respondents using the internet prefer to bank online and use other financial services due to hassle-free access and time saving feature of o