ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Veteran actor Om Puri Passed away at the age of 66. With reference to him, consider the following statements and choose the correct option- I. He was awarded Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award of India, in 1990. II. He made his film debut in the 1970 Marathi film Ghashiram Kotwal. III. His last film was the Jungle Book in 2016

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: banking     | banking awareness     | general knowledge     | current affairs     | gk     | Add Bounty

Veteran actor Om Puri Passed away at the age of 66. With
reference to him, consider the following statements and
choose the correct option-
I. He was awarded Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian
award of India, in 1990.
II. He made his film debut in the 1970 Marathi film
Ghashiram Kotwal.
III. His last film was the Jungle Book in 2016

1). Both I and II
2). Only I
3). Only III
4). None of these

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
None of these seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. With which of these nations has India signed a protocol on hygiene and inspection requirements for the exports?

2. Read the following statements carefully: 1.The National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) of India had acquired IDFC Infrastructure Finance Limited (IDFC-IFL). 2.IDFC-IFL is a non-banking finance company registered with the Reserve Bank of India as an infrastructure debt fund. 3.The government had set up the NIIF in 2014 as an investment vehicle for funding greenfield, brownfield and stalled infrastructure projects. Which of the above statements is/are correct?

3. The first ever International Wheelchair Cricket Tournament will be held in ______.

4. What is the theme of the 2017 New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)?

5. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Tata Sons in January 2017?

6. India won the gold medal in the men's doubles tennis event at the 18th Asian Games 2018 by defeating ________.

7. The 2nd edition of the cycle race, 'Dalmia MTB Arunachal; Hornbill's Flight International Race' will be held between ________.

8. Which of the following venue hosted its first ever test match on 9th November, 2016 which was played between India and England?

9. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct regarding right to education act? 1. The Act makes compulsory for every child between 6 and 14 2. U.N. Charter states clearly that free education should be made compulsory to children of 0-16 years old 3. On reservations, the act talks about 25% seat reservation in private/public unaided school for lesser privileged children.

10. Where was the 2018 BRICS Media Forum held?