ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She yelled," Please help me."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 187 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She yelled," Please help me."
1). She yelled at one for some help.
2). She yelled for someone to help.
3). She yelled for someone to help her.
4). She yelled at someone to help her.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I think She yelled at someone to help her. is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. From the given options, choose the word similar in meaning to the word in capital letters. BELITTLE

2. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Financial Inclusion (FI) is an emerging priority for banks that have nowhere else to go to achieve business

3. We have already done the exercise.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions: In every religion, culture and civilization feeding the poor and hungry is considered one of the most noble deeds

5. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the option that indicates ‘No improvement’. The conflict which b

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - " Make me another suit like this." he said to the tailor.

7. The question below consists of a set of six labelled sentences. They are all sentences of the same paragraph but their order has been jumbled. Sentence A given below is the first sentence in the correct order. Arrange the other five sentences in their correct order to make a coherent parag

8. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.A long time (1), in Athens, a middle-aged man had two

9. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.She has that rare character - the ability to listen to people.

10. Directions : In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested. One of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appro