ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Be careful; the steps are very slippery" , I warned him.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 56 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Be careful; the steps are very slippery" , I warned him.
1). I warned him to be careful as the steps were very slippery.
2). I warned him to be careful as the steps are very slippery.
3). I warned him to be careful and steps were very slippery.
4). I told him to be careful and the steps are very slippery.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.I'll never be marrying(A)/anyone, but(B)/will be a dancer.(C)/No error(D)

2. I had to pull strings to put up a good show.

3. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? if the sentence is correct as it is given and ?No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.

4. Scot free

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. ​Like many rich-country governments, Britain’s prides itself on pursuing policies that promote sexual equality. However, it fails to l

6. To smell a rat

7. The following passage has some numbered blanks. Choose the correct words for the blanks. Youth today are far more equipped with ___(A)___ information than they had a couple of decades back. The ___(B)___ of Technology has brought in this change in the lifestyle of youth. The kind of ___(C)___ the y

8. May I give you .......... advice?

9. Select the word with the correct spelling.

10. Which of the phrases (a),(b),(c) and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark (e) as the answer