ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said, " I am sorry , I am not able to submit those papers" .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 51 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She said, " I am sorry , I am not able to submit those papers" .
1). She said she was sorry , she is not able to submit those papers.
2). She said that she was sorry and she will not be able to submit those papers.
3). She apologized for not being able to submit those papers.
4). She exclaimed with sorrow that she was sorry and she will not be able to submit those papers.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Answer for this question is option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.One day a father of very wealthy family (71) his son on

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrase have-been printed in the bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. King Hutamasan felt he had everything in the world not only due to his riches and his noble knights but becau

3. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the opposite meaning of the given word. Absurd

4. Select the synonym of : Avid

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank approximately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

6. Arrange the given words in the reverse order i.e. from last to first, as they appear in the dictionary. 1. Biodiversity 2. Biosynthesis 3. Biochemicals 4. Bibliography 5. Bifunctional

7. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said to my brother, " Let us go to some hill station for a change."

8. Select the word which Is nearest In meaning to the given word. Sequestered

9. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in a correct order. P. The concep

10. Sachin Tendulkar s batting skills make him a cut above the rest.