ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

22 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - 1 said to him, 'Will you go to Delhi '

Asked on by | Votes 22 | Views: 168 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - 1 said to him, 'Will you go to Delhi '
1). I asked him will he go to Delhi.
2). I said to him would he go to Delhi.
3). I asked him if he would go to Delhi.
4). I said to him would you go to Delhi.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

32 vote
Answered by on | Votes 32 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) In spite of facing /(B) much problems, he did not /(C) desert the path /(D) of honesty. /(E) No Error.

3. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Discrimination, prejudice and stereotypes are commonly found among human societies and yet, people find themselves in denial of them. It is implicitl

4. What is the substitute of - Existing only in the mind

5. In the question four words are given out of which only one word is correctly spelt. Find the correctly spelt word.  

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Over the period of time, (A)/ we will added more and more (B)/ such stories to this list. (C)/ No error (D)

7. In the question given below, the sentence is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part an alternate statement is also given. You have to determine if a part requires correction, and then mark that as your answer. Loss-making Jet Airways is likened to receive fund infusion worth ove

8. Rearrange the following six sentences (A). (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) As a consequence, even if it is plausible that ambient air pollution plays a role for the onset and increasing frequency of resp

9. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given six words as answer choices and from the six choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. He has undergone 25 operations and wears a _______ leg. A. Prosthetic B. Plugging  C. Polarised  D. Prolific  E. Stalwart  F. Substitute 

10. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct? if the sentence is correct as it is given and ?No correction is required?, mark e: as the answer.