ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, 'If I had the tools I could mend the car.'

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 52 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, 'If I had the tools I could mend the car.'
1). He said that if he had the tools he could mend the car.
2). He tells that he had the tools he could mend the car.
3). He said 1 could mend the car if I have the tools.
4). He told he could mend the car.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 : seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the passage given below there are 5 blanks, each followed by a word given in bold. Each blank has four alternative words given in options (1),(2),(3) and (4). You have to tell which word will best suit the respective blank. Mark (5) as your answer if the word given in bold after the blank is your

2. Select the word with the correct spelling.

3. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is correctly spelt. Select the correctly spelt word.

4. What is the correct alternative of - Her mother does not approve of her to go the party without dressing formally.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.  Bid

6. In the following question, four words are given out of which one word is incorrectly spelt. Find the incorrectly spelt word.

7. the following questions, each sentence has two blanks: each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

8. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Doing an internship at the University of Lille in France, I almost always found myself stuck whenever I had to speak to non-Indians about India or on anything 'Indian'. This was more because of the

9. I praise ......... honesty of this boy.

10. Rearrange the given six sentences/group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence, so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.A. Apart from these, the care provided in these facilities is also not up to the mark.B. For instance, in 2015, there wa