ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said,"Water is essential for life."

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 66 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - I said,"Water is essential for life."
1). Water is essential for life was said by me.
2). I told that water was essential for life.
3). I exclaimed that water was essential for life.
4). I said that water is essential for life.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
i think option 4 is correct

Join Telegram Group

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
IE9V3H7 www.yandex.ru

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The sentence given with blanks is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Disagreements are not inherently bad because they allow ________ discussion of new information and difference perspectives on old ones.

2. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correct statement is also given. You have to determine what requires correct and mark it as your answer.  US President Donald Trump has pulled out a landmark /nuclear deal with

3. Find out the misspelt word

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Transitory

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Fossilize

6. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each,five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The assessment of humanity?s (1) in the next 100 years

7. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. This is the arresting and dominant fact about modern social discussion; that the quarrel is __________ merely about the difficul

8. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered.Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. According to a new study from an international consortium, ...(23)... up technology in the classroom does

9. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The need for more effective information security practices is increasingly evident with each security breach reported in the media. When adopting new technologies like cloud computing, virtualization, or IT outsourcing, enterprises are facing&nbs

10. Find out the misspelt word