ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

9 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She asked me if I was going to college.

Asked on by | Votes 9 | Views: 267 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - She asked me if I was going to college.
1). She said, 'Am I going to college '
2). She said to me ,'Are you going to college '
3). She asked me, 'Will you go to college '
4). She asked to me,'Was I going to college '

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

She said to me ,'Are you going to college '

Accepted Answer

Other Questions

1. Which of the phrases at (a), (b),(c)and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark(e) as the answer.

2. He was all at sea when he began his new Job.

3. In each question below, four words printed in bold are given. These are numbered (a), (b), (c) and (d). One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark (e) i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.

4. In the following question, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word. PERTANING

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.An action or event that happens before another important one and forms an introduction to it.

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).It became clear that the strangers were heading into a serious disaster.

8. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits remaining for the sentence as a whole.

9. In the following question, choose the word SAME in meaning to the given word. Ambivalent

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.She (1)/ isworking here (2)/ since 1983. (3)/ No error (4).