ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The lady asked me how my uncle was.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 109 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The lady asked me how my uncle was.
1). The lady said to me, 'How is your uncle '
2). The lady asked me , 'How has your uncle been '
3). The lady said to me, 'How was your uncle '
4). The lady asked me, 'How is your uncle doing'

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Its very simple question The lady said to me, 'How is your uncle ' is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Found guilty/(B) on murder, the accused/(C) men were sentenced /(D) to life imprisonment./(E) No Error.

2. Rearrange the given six sentences/group.Sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph.1. Now when the wise sage returned he saw a large crowd gathered on the road and his well-fed disciple in its midst, accepting offerings for the rock.2. ?Look!?, they? exclaimed in excitement, ?There is something w

3. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, I

5. Each sentence given below has a blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the word that best suits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Words written on a tomb

7. DECORUM

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My father (1)/ has returned back (2)/ to Chennai yesterday. (3)/ No error (4).

9. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The girl had broken the vase by mistake.

10. In the following question, you have a brief passage with some question following the passage. Read the Passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the alternatives.journalism means several things. First of all , it means the ability to write and convey thoughts in a way