ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

Our mind is like a garden(1)/which can either be intelligently(2)/cultivated(3)/or be allowed to run wilde(4)/All correct(5).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

D is incorrect. The right word should be to run wild which means to become crazy or chaotic.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

D is incorrect. The right word should be to run wild which means to become crazy or chaotic.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - One who collects coins

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Although he is my bosom friend, /(B) I cannot ask him for /(C) money without any /(D) vividly reason./(E) No Error.

3. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: The word ‘media’ is derived from the word medium, signifying mode or carrier. Q: Media is inte

4. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. Very simply, a checklist is a list of items required, things to be done or points to be considered, used as a reminder. This is

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Father says, 'Kashmir is the heaven on earth.'

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Advocacy

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the questions.They yearly festival was close at hand: The store room was packed with silk fabrics, gold ornaments, clay bowls full of swe

8. By the skin of your teeth

9. Read the following passage and answer the questions below.Consider your average morning routine. Most of us begin taking in the day's news as soon as the clock radio wakes us up. Then there is the morning news brief from the television while eating breakfast followed by a local radio station during

10. In the following questions some of the sentence have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, your answer is (4) i . e. No error