ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The ?Biological Diversity Bill? will presented in both the Houses of the parliament got approval and is very near to becoming an Act. Which of the following is/are not the part of the bill mentioned above ?I. The bill is a follow up of the UN convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) to which India i

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2003     | politics     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

The ?Biological Diversity Bill? will presented in both the Houses of the parliament got approval and is very near to becoming an Act. Which of the following is/are not the part of the bill mentioned above ?
I. The bill is a follow up of the UN convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) to which India is a party
II. Bill has several preventive clauses but not penal action can be taken against any one who is involved in biopiracy.
III. Bill provides for the provision of setting up a National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) as an apex body.
1). Only I
2). Only II
3). Only III
4). Only I and II

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I am not sure, may be Only II is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name: