ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Incapable of being approached

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 53 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Incapable of being approached
1). Inaccessible
2). Inadmissible
3). Irresistible
4). Illegal

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Inaccessible : - option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Back-room boys 

2. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. This may have gone largely unnoticed, but amongst the various measures the government is planning to introduce to keep a tab on its citizens, the newest is a chip in our TV set-top boxes. The Ministry of Information and

3. Read each sentence to nd out whether there is any grammatical error in it or a wrong word has been used. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence which has been printed in bold and has been numbered a:, b:, c: or d:. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. 'No error'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)

4. Not my cup of tea

5. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. There's more than the 101-seater dining table at the Falaknuma Palace that is awe inspiring. The library done in rosewood and mahogany is a place tha

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said, "What a lovely voice Lata has!"

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time a dishonest King had a man call the Valuer in his court. The Valuer set the price which ought to

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. About a year ago, on the morning of 30th May of 2017, least was I aware that my climb up the steps to the Counselling Hall of the Centralized Admission Committee of the government would pit me against the might of all p

9. Select the phrase/connector from the given three options which can be used to form a single sentence from the two sentences given below, implying the same meaning as expressed in the statement sentences. The museum was very interesting. I expected it.  i Because I expected  ii Whether I expected iii As I expected

10. The following sentence is broken into four parts and two may contain an error in them. Find out the combination which contains the error. If the sentence is free of error, mark 'No error'. If your productivity has stocked, (A) or your frustration level has peaked at a new high, (B) it may be that too many (C) other things is on your mind. (D)