ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The following sentences are divided into four parts denoted by (A), (B), (C) and (D). Identify the part that has a wrong spelling or is inappropriate in the context of the sentence. If all the four parts are correct, choose the option (E) - all correct.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: rbi     | rbi assistant 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The following sentences are divided into four parts denoted by (A), (B), (C) and (D). Identify the part that has a wrong spelling or is inappropriate in the context of the sentence. If all the four parts are correct, choose the option (E) - all correct.

I had to stand all night (A) in the train because a stranger (B) occupied my train birth (C) and refused to move. (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

Birth means start of life for a baby. The seat on a train is called berth.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions, you have a brief passage with some question following the passage. Read some passage carefully and choose the best answer to the question out of the four alternatives. A reason why people at school read books is to please their teacher. The teacher has said that this, th

2. What is the synonym of word .Frontier

3. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group ofsentences (A), (B), (C), (D). (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form ameaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) All the labourers and the soldiers turned around and saw a but just a fewsteps away from the palace gate.(B) T

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took th

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).We used to get up early in the morning, have breakfast and then went out to play.

6. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Bull markets, John Templeton said, are born on pessimism, grow on scepticism, mature on optimism and (die for) euphoria.

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.It was never meantP-upon fundamental rightsQ-to become a toolR-to broaden the scope of restrictions

8. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a:, b:. c: and d:. One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word, which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as your answer.

9. What is the correct alternative of - Crossing the road, a car knocked him down.

10. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4)." Indian English " has come of age and has been accepted as a legitimate category the world over.