ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically f

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2008     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Give answer a: if only Conclusion I follows.
Give answer b: if only Conclusion II follows.
Give answer c: if either Conclusion I or II follows.
Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II follows.
Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow.

Statements :
Some chairs are rooms.
All rooms are trees.
All trees are poles.
Conclusions :
I. Some poles are chairs.
II. Some trees are chairs.
1). if only Conclusion I follows.
2). if only Conclusion II follows.
3). if either Conclusion I or II follows.
4). if neither Conclusion I nor II follows.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follo

2. Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

3. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even itthey seem to he at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disreg

4. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

5. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

6. In each of the questions below, two statements are given followed by two conclusions numbered 1 and II. You have to take the two statements to he true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given sta

7. One or two statements are given followed by two or more conclusions/assumptions, I, II, III, IV. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statement:1. All goats are tigers.2. All tigers are lions.Conclusion:I. All tigers are goats.II. All lions are tigers.III. No goat is a lion.IV. No lion is a goat.

8. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

9. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

10. In these questions relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Mark answer a: if only Conclusion I follows Mark answer b: if only Conclusion II follows Mark answer c: if either Conclusion I or II follows Mark answer d: if neither Conclusion I nor II follows Mark answer e: if both Conclusions I and II follow