ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely K, L, M, N, O, P and Q have seven different meetings on the seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. L has a meeting on Thursday. Only two people h

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 05 june 2016     | calendar     | reasoning    

Study the following information and answer the questions.
Seven people, namely K, L, M, N, O, P and Q have seven different meetings on the seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. L has a meeting on Thursday. Only two people have a meeting between L and O. Only three people have a meeting between O and N. As many people have a meeting between N and P as between P and O. Q has a meeting immediately before M. Q does not have a meeting on Saturday.

On which of the following days does M have a meeting ?
1). Saturday
2). Wednesday
3). Friday
4). Tuesday

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely J, K, L, M, N, O and P watch seven different channels.on seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. K watches a channel on Saturday. More than two pe

2.  The last day of a century cannot be

3. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager General Banking in a bank:(i) have secured at least 60 percent marks in Std XII.(ii) have secured at least 55 percent marks in Graduation in any discipline (iii) ha

4.  If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?

5. Satya's birthday falls on 15th August and Meena's birthday falls on 25th June. If Meena's birthday was on Wednesday, what was the day on Sathya's birthday in the same year?

6. Directions : Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. Following are conditions for selecting Human Resources (HR) Manager in a company. The candidate must (i) have secured at least 55 percent marks i

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An organisation wants to recruit Management Trainees. Following are the criteria for such recruitment. The candidate must be ?(a) a graduate in any discipline with at least 65 per cent marks.(b) above 24 years and not ab

8.  Second Saturday and every Sunday is a holiday. How many working days will be there in a month of 30 days beginning on a Saturday?

9. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.

10. Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity.Mark answer (a)if the inference is ?definitely true? i,e