ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

35 vote

What is the substitute of - A tank where fish or water plants are kept

Asked on by | Votes 35 | Views: 511 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - A tank where fish or water plants are kept
1). Aquarium
2). Sanatorium
3). Nursery
4). Aviary

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

30 vote
Answered by on | Votes 30 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.

2. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Sahil was ________ over the parapet in his death agony.

4. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). Suez Canal shipping traffic has dramatically _________ with the opening up of the Northern Sea Route. 

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I don't think many people will be able to attend the meeting tomorrow. I, but for one, have to be In Chennai.

6. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the four given alternatives. The improvement in India’s “Doing Business” rankings was quite a surprise, and among the few pleasant ones in recent weeks. What did the government do right? If busines

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I and him (1)/ are (2)/ very good friends. (3)/No error (4).

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The toddler has a habit of throwing tantrums.

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.