ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - A person who never takes alcoholic drinks

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 401 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - A person who never takes alcoholic drinks
1). teetotaller
2). alcoholic
3). addict
4). bagpiper

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
I have read it somewhere teetotaller is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I could not convince mywife (A)/ because she persisted to suggest that (B)/ going to Switz erland wa s cheaper than going to Bangkok. (C)/ No error (D).

2. In the following sentence, four words or phrases have been printed in bold. One bold part in the sentence is inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Pick up that part and mark its number. If there are no errors in the bold parts, mark (4) i.e. No error as the answer. The adamant nature (A)/ of the man made others develop an immense (B)/ fondness for him which helped him win hearts. (C)/ No error (D)

3. Fill in the blanks The ruling Party's propagandists in Beijing have been working overtime, ______ putting out statements bashing the United States for its fiscal ______ and economic sloth.

4. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. ABANDON

5. That car is throwing ............ a lot of smoke.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I have been (1)/ working in this organization (2)/ since three years. (3)/ No error. (4).

7. Rearrange the parts of the sentence in correct order.Public goods areP-important as theyQ-mitigate the impact ofR-income poverty and inequality

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Crude oil has had a long history, and an interesting one. It is probably one single natural resource that has been instr

9. Each sentence below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank which best fits remaining for the sentence as a whole.

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Jack fell as he'd have wished," the mother said to the child.