ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:Following are alternatives eligibility criteria for short-listing candidates for interview for entry level job in a bank: (i) The candidate should have passed SSC with at least 80% marks.(ii) The candidate should have pas

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 139 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2004     | direction sense test     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Following are alternatives eligibility criteria for short-listing candidates for interview for entry level job in a bank:
(i) The candidate should have passed SSC with at least 80% marks.
(ii) The candidate should have passed HSC with at least 75% marks.
(iii) The candidate should be a Arts/Science/Commerce graduate with atleast 60% marks.
(iv) The candidate should be a post graduate in any discipline with at least 60% of marks.
Any candidate can be eligible under any one or more of the above criteria depending upon their academic pursuits.
In each of the following questions, details of one candidate is given. You have to find out under which of the above condition(s) the candidate is eligible and mark your answer accordingly based on the alternatives provided after each question. You are not to assume anything other than the information provided in each of the above questions.

Aruna Basak is post graduate in Physics. She has secured 80% marks in SSC. She has also secured 70% marks both in HSC and graduation.
1). Eligible Under (i), (ii) and (iii)
2). Eligible Under (ii) and (iii) only
3). Eligible Under (i) and (iii) only
4). Eligible Under (iii) only

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Hemant in order to go to university started from his house in the east and came to a crossing. The road to the left ends in a theatre, straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the university?

2. If South-East becomes North and South becomes North-East and all the rest directions are changed in the same manner, the what will be the direction for West ?

3. After walking 6 km, I turned to the right and then walked 2 km. After then I turned to the left and walked 10 km. In the end, I was moving towards the North. From which direction did I start my journey?

4. Ram walks 3 km towards East and takes a left turn and walks for one km before he turns left and walks 2 km to take another left turn to walk for another one km. How many km is he away from his starting point?

5. Deepak starts walking straight towards east. After walking 75 metres, he turns to the left and walks 25 metres straight. Again he turns to the left, walks a distance of 40 metres straight, again he turns to the left and walks a distance of 25 metres. How far is he from the starting point?

6. P and Q start cycling from the same point. P cycles 18 km North, then turns to her right and cycles 3 km. Q cycles 9 km East, then turns North and cycles 10 km North, then turns left and cycles 6 km. Where is Q now with respect to the position of P?

7. The birth rate in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan was calculated. The birth rate in Nepal is the lowest, while the birth rate in Pakistan is higher than that in Sri Lanka, and lower than that in India. The birth rate in Bangladesh is higher than that in Nepal, and lower than that in Sri Lanka. Which country has the highest birth rate?

8. Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.Point Q is 12 m to the east of Point P. Point T is 18 m to the south of Point Q. Sneha who is standing at Point T, walks 4m* towards east, takes a left turn and walks 18m. She takes a right turn, walks for 3m and stops at Point V.

9. Ravi left home and cycled 10 km towards South, then turned right and cycled 5 km and then again turned right and cycled 10 km. After this he turned left and cycled 10 km. How many kilometers will he have to cycle to reach his home straight?

10. Rohan, after walking 5 km towards west, turns left and then walks for 12 km more. Find the shortest distance between his initial and final position.