ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Occurring at irregular internal time

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Occurring at irregular internal time
1). epidemic
2). endemic
3). temporal
4). sporadic

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Correct answer is: option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the given sentence select the sentence which would either follow or precede the given sentence in grammatically and conceptually appropriate manner the instruction is given at the end of every statement

2. In each of the following questions, rearrange the given sentences (A), (B), (C) and (D) and indicate the correct sequence in which these sentences must appear so as to make a meaningful paragraph.

3. In the question, two sentences (I) and (II) are given. Each sentence has a blank in it. Against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark that option as your answer. I.The current businessmen are concerned only with _______ wealth. II. The men were _______ from all over the country for voluntary service in the army.

4. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. India handled the problem of the cat preying on goats, sheep, donkeys and other animals by roping ________ communities in conse

5. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences.   Where bees live

6. What is the correct alternative of - The various consequences of the decision taken by the finance ministry was not foreseen by the bureaucrats.

7. The Paralympics is a competition for the ...........

8. Read the passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.Certain words/ phrases have been given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. One day all the employees e reached the office and they saw a big advice on the door on which it was written: "Yesterday th

9. Which of the following is most opposite in meaning to the word given in bold as used in the passage.

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The teacher asked me why I had been absent the day before.