ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of these question two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has a blank in it Five words (a), (b), (c) (d) and (e) are suggested. Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 2011 1st shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each of these question two sentence I and II are given Each sentence has a blank in it Five words (a), (b), (c) (d) and (e) are suggested. Out of these only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence Number of that word is the answer

I.It is required that you fill out these two?...to register for the job
II.This subject has many practical??.in day to day life.
1). forms
2). applications
3). relevance
4). statements

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

The word suiting context of both the setences is applications.
In the first sentence, it refers to a form which is to be filled in order to formally apply for something.
In the second sentence, it refers to various operations.
Option B is correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. I am looking forward to her arrival.

2. The following sentences form a paragraph. The last sentence of the paragraph is given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in the correct order. P

3. What is the active/passive of - Why did you not agree to my proposal

4. Rearrange the following six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the given questions. Sentence (A) is fixed to give an initial context to the paragraph.  A: Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A sharpness or keenness of thought, vision, or hearing

6. To smell a rat

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. For how long will you keep neglecting your duties.

8. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C) and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

9. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives.In a strange _________ the production and the consumption of the event become cause for concern._____________wonders whether newer forms of 'non-caring' or violence are appearing. Somehow, silence, even_______- , quietly suppresses a meditation on such events.______________-a professor, I can recollect the number of occasions when my students have cried as we discussed such events in class. _____________- society seems so indifferent._________ , society seems so indifferent.

10. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any. Lara had ran for (1) ten miles for the marathon (2) which was an initiative (3) for breast cancer. (4) No error (5)