ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :a:If only conclusion I is trueb: If only conclusion II is truec: If either conclusion I or II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, a relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer :
a:If only conclusion I is true
b: If only conclusion II is true
c: If either conclusion I or II is true
d: If neither conclusion I nor II is true
e: If both conclusions I and II are true

Statements : P>Q>M>N,Q=S
Conclusions :
I. S > P
II. N < S
1). If only conclusion I is true
2). If only conclusion II is true
3). If either conclusion I or II is true
4). If neither conclusion I nor II is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Option option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

3. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) The average age of working people in New Zealand is 58.(II) Death rate in New Zealand is very low as the climatic conditions are sound.Conclusion:(I) In New Zealand youth is required in workforce as well as in education.(II) There are more job opportunities available in New Zealand.

4. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Children start writing with a pen in sixth standard.(II) Ink pen is prescribed by most of the schools for school kids to write with as it maintains the handwriting and comfort of child.Conclusions:(I) Till fifth standard kids are unable to use pen on their own completely.(II) Ink pen maintains a proper flow of ink on paper and takes less effort to put words on paper.

5. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If only conclusion II is trueb: If only conclusion If is truec: If both conclusions I and II are trued: If either conclusion I or II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

6. In these questions relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a:if only Conclusion I is true.Give answer b: if only Conclusion II is true.Give answer c: if only Conclusion I or II is true.Give answer d: if neither Conclusion I not II is true.Give answer e: if both Conclusions I and II are true.

7. In the following questions symbols @, #, % , $ and * are used with different meanings as follows. A @ B means `A is not smaller than B?.`A # B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B?.`A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.`A $ B? means ?A is not greater than B?.`A *

8. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d

9. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: Both conclusions I and II are trueb: Only conclusion I is truec: Neither conclusion I nor II is trued: Only conclusion II is truee: Either conclusion II or conclusion is true

10. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.