ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

An independent authority appointed by the RBI for resolution of complaints against deficiency in banking services is known as??????.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 38 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 15 feburary 2015     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

An independent authority appointed by the RBI for resolution of complaints against deficiency in banking services is known as??????.
1). Chief Manager complaints in each bank
2). Chief vigilance officer
3). no such authority appointed
4). banking ombudsmen

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think banking ombudsmen is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the word which is most nearly the SAME in meaning as the word printed in bold as used in the passage,

2. Which among the following statements is/are TRUE regarding Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) annoucement to provide 5 per cent relief to the banks who provide 'Sail of Pete' fund ?

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words are given in bold to help you to locate them whileanswering some of the questions.Recent advances in science and technology have made it possible for geneticists to find out abnormalities in the unborn foetus

4. Which part of a computer cannot be touched?

5. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?

6. These questions consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer to answer the question. Read both the statements and select the appropriate answer.

7. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements anda: if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer thevq

8. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank. appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. I wanted 4 (1) myself a sweater. When I asked my

9. Stock market indexes traditionally served as a benchmark to measure the performance of which of the following types of. portfolios of the investors/promoters ?

10. Who among the following is the winner of Pulitzer prize for literature in 2011 ?