ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the given information and answer the given question. In a certain code language,?go to the park? is written as ?et ge ud hu? `park full of children? is written as ?bo ud dr cx? the play of children? is written as ?dr hu cx kl? to play full time? is written as `sy et bo kl? (All the codes are two letter codes)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Study the given information and answer the given question.

In a certain code language,?go to the park? is written as ?et ge ud hu? `park full of children? is written as ?bo ud dr cx? the play of children? is written as ?dr hu cx kl? to play full time? is written as `sy et bo kl? (All the codes are two letter codes)

In the given code language, what does ?cx? stand for?
1). either ‘of’ or ‘children’
2). park
3). play
4). full

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In the second and third statements, there are 2 common words, i.e. 'of' and 'children', also there are 2 common codes, i.e. 'dr' and 'cx'

Thus, in the given code language, ‘cx’ stands for either ‘of’ or ‘children’.

=> Ans - (A)

Join Telegram Group

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In the second and third statements, there are 2 common words, i.e. 'of' and 'children', also there are 2 common codes, i.e. 'dr' and 'cx'

Thus, in the given code language, ‘cx’ stands for either ‘of’ or ‘children’.

=> Ans - (A)

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statement are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer.

2. Study the following information to answer the questions given below :?A * B? means ?multiply A by a.?A @ B? means ?subtract B from A?.?A $ B? means ?add B to A?.?A # B? means ?divide A by B?

3. _____ has invented the mechanical calculator for adding numbers.

4. Rearrange the following sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) to make a meaningful paragraph and then answer the question which follow:(A)While these disadvantages of biofuels are serious they are the only alternate energy source of the future and the sooner we find solutions to these problems the fa

5. ???..is a form of denial of service attack in which a hostile client repeatedly sends SYN packets to every port on the server using fake IP addresses.

6. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold type to make the sentence grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct mark e: i. e. ?No correction required? as the answer

7. Which of the following countries has imposed economic sanctions against Turkey, recently?

8. Consumer information sources are

9. Service Tax act/Rules in India has provided exemption to small scale service providers from service tax up to aggregate value of taxable? services provided up to ?how much in a Financial Year?

10. Which of following is a good and rich source of vitamin ?c? ?