ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than BA x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than BA ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to BA @ B means A is either greater or equal to BA $ B means A is not equal to BNow each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2006     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.
A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than B
A x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than B
A ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to B
A @ B means A is either greater or equal to B
A $ B means A is not equal to B
Now each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

Statements: F @ G, G ? P, P x H
Conclusions: I. F @ H
II. H x G
1). Give answer (A) if only Conclusion I is true
2). Give answer (B) if only conclusion II is true
3). Give answer (C)if either I or II is true
4). Give answer (D) if neither I nor II is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The statements are as follows: F >= G, G < P, P > H

The conclusions are as follows: F >= H

H > G

From the given information, we cannot draw either of the two conclusions. Option d) is the correct answer.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

The statements are as follows: F >= G, G < P, P > H

The conclusions are as follows: F >= H

H > G

From the given information, we cannot draw either of the two conclusions. Option d) is the correct answer.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions. a: if only Conclusion I is true. b: if only Conclusion II is true. c: if either Conclusion I or Il is true. d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. e: if both Conclusions I and II are true

2. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disre

3. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer

4. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

5. In the following questions, the symbols @. ?, #, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?p ? Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P % Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.P # Q? means ?

6. Directions : In the following questions, the symbols ?, #, @, ? and $ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:P ? Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is neither greater than nor equal to QP @ Q means P is neither greater than nor smaller then QP ? Q means P is neit

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Children start writing with a pen in sixth standard.(II) Ink pen is prescribed by most of the schools for school kids to write with as it maintains the handwriting and comfort of child.Conclusions:(I) Till fifth standard kids are unable to use pen on their own completely.(II) Ink pen maintains a proper flow of ink on paper and takes less effort to put words on paper.

8. In the following questions, the symbols * $ ? ? and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?A ? B? means ?A is neither greater than nor equal to B?.?A % B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor greater than B?.?A * B? means ?A is not greater than B?.?A $ B? means ?A is greater tha

9. Directions : In each of the question below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to assume everything in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the four given conclusions logically follows from the statements disregarding commonly known facts and select the appropriate answer.

10. In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro