ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Study the following letter-number-symbol sequence carefully and answer the question given below:B D 5 F E 3 8 $ M 2 I K * P T @ U 9 A 7 1 ? H J 4 Q 6

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 46 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Study the following letter-number-symbol sequence carefully and answer the question given below:
B D 5 F E 3 8 $ M 2 I K * P T @ U 9 A 7 1 ? H J 4 Q 6

How many such digits are there in the above sequence which are immediately preceded as well as followed by digits ?
1). None
2). One
3). Two
4). Three

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

B D 5 F E 3 8 $ M 2 I K * P T @ U 9 A 7 1 £ H J 4 Q 6
As can be seen from the sequence, there's no digit which is both preceded as well as followed by digits, so the required answer is option 1.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

B D 5 F E 3 8 $ M 2 I K * P T @ U 9 A 7 1 £ H J 4 Q 6
As can be seen from the sequence, there's no digit which is both preceded as well as followed by digits, so the required answer is option 1.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/ Direct Speech. Reema said,"I want to sleep now."

2. Call in question

3. The following sentences are divided Into four parts. One part in each sentence is wrong. You have to find it

4. Which of the phrases (1), (2), (3) and (4) given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make meaningful and  grammatically correct sentence? If none of the options is appropriate, mark (5) i.e. None of these as the answer. BRICS countries agreed to strive towards broad partnerships with ________________________.

5. The following question contains a sentence with one blank only. Below are given six words as answer choices. You have to choose an option with choices which can make the sentence complete. It was not implied that it was part of the duty of the Bembridge green committee to _______ the seashore. A. Imbue B. Profligate C. Amalgamate D. Vituperate E. Scavenge F. Rummage

6. Which of the phrases (A),(B),(C),(D), given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and ?No correction is required? mark (E) as the answer.

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Sachin Tendulkar has completed hundred centuries, hasn't he ?

8. (1) People have wrong calculations about Japan's population. (P) No , this is not true. (Q) And old people die more often than the young. (R) There are more old people in Japan. (S) The question is whether Japan has a lower death rate.(6) So it is very high in Japan.

9. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.The King Juan Carlos of Spain(A)/arrived in London today(B)/for a three day visit(C)/No error(D)

10. What is the substitute of - One who destroys images or attach popular beliefs