ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in It. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is '5'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ibps     | ibps rrb     | ibps rrb clerk 2013 shift 2     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in It. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is '5'. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

I have being working a:/ in that organisation for five years b:/ but now I work c:/ for a different company. d:/ No error e:
1). I have being working
2). in that organisation for five years
3). but now I work
4). for a different company

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer is I have being working

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Sudoku was first designed in the 1970s (1)/ by a retired architect (2)/ and freelance puzzle constructor.(3)/ No error (4).

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. There was no need for you to go round the houses and do the task.

3. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Nirmal said to us , "My father gave me a purse yesterday. "

4. In the question below, a sentence is given with a portion, a phrase or a group of words marked in bold. Choose the best replacement for the underlined portion to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct. Every relationship in our lives may go through a rough patch sooner or later, hence we must always be prepared.

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. With the growth of humankind, technology has simultaneously grown enormously especially in the past few decades. Technology has been linked with our

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Discrimination, prejudice and stereotypes are commonly found among human societies and yet, people find themselves in denial of them. It is implicitl

7. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. Every man and woman were ready to fight the enemy and give up their lives for their motherland.

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase: Impossible to overcome

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. An act of showing little or no emotion.

10. Tagore was a man of letters ,