ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below four words printed in bold type are given These are lettered (A),(B),(C), and (D) one of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt if any .The letters of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark (E) i.e 'All correct' as your answer

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 50 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi associate clerk 2011     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below four words printed in bold type are given These are lettered (A),(B),(C), and (D) one of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt if any .The letters of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and appropriate in the context of the sentence then mark (E) i.e 'All correct' as your answer

The principal(A)/ gave a very pompous(B)/ speach(C)/ about 'The portals(D) of learning'. All correct (E)
1). (A)
2). (B)
3). (C)
4). (D)

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

In the given statement, 'speech' has been misspelt as 'speach'.

Hence, the correct option is option C.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

In the given statement, 'speech' has been misspelt as 'speach'.

Hence, the correct option is option C.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. There is a cat ______ the house.

3. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

4. Fill in the blanks. Though getting a job in the construction industry helps poor labours to get out of ______, due to presence of high occupational health and safety risk it can drive them back into _______.

5. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. Zucchini is a vegetable (that many a chefs do not) like cooking with.

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. My mother (1)/ told me (2)/ don’t eat the junk food. (3)/ No error (4)

7. Select the word with the correct spelling.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.This errors (1)/ are made (2)/ by foreigners. (3)/ No error (4).

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Get the show on the road 

10. What is the antonym or opposite of word Denounce