ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read this sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 16 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 28 may 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read this sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark 'No error' as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

He seem a:/ to be very b:/ hungry, we must c:/ give him some food. d:/ No error e:
1). He seem
2). to be very
3). hungry, we must
4). give him some food

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
He seem

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the substitute of - A speech made without preparation

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A decision made by public voting.

3. In each of the following questions an idiomatic expression and its four possible meanings are given. Find out the correct meaning of the idiomatic expression and mark the number of that meaning as your answer.

4. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. While searching for a way to _____________ the family income, she began working in a call center. He would have to find work to ____________ his income.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My mother said, "We went to a market that is five kilometers from here."

6. Some parts of the sentence may contain an error. The bold part of the sentence is grammatically correct. If there is no error in the sentence, choose option 5 i.e 'No error' as the answer. It has not been properly (A)/ evaluated but capitalism is (B)/ in the decline but its (C)/ demise is being delayed. (D)/ No error (E)

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The ‘right to choice’ of Aadhaar holders who do not want to link their accounts (may move up) for a decision.

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Retrench

9. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.The act of killing a king

10. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.My mother teach me to be a good human being.