ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - One who hates women

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 44 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - One who hates women
1). Misogamlst
2). Ambivert
3). Misanthrope
4). Misogynist

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Misogynist is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank approximately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.With the U.S. military tied down on two fronts an

2. 1. One of the most widely spread of bad habits P. Which is now smoked or chewed by men Q. and even by children R. often by women S. is the use of tobacco 6. almost all over the world

3. 1. The enzymes in washing powder P. making them able to survive Q. come from bacteria R. to live in hot springs S. that have evolved 6. the rigours of the hot cycle.

4. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose 'No improvement'. I don't know but either Rosy or Sydney are supposed to come today to help me with the stage decorations.

5. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose ‘No improvement’ You have break the mirror and now I am worried about the seven-year bad luck that people talk about.

6. What is the active/passive of - They pick the flowers fresh every morning.

7. Read the following passage and answer the questions given below it. The river systems of India can be classified into Himalayan rivers, Deccan rivers, Coastal rivers and rivers of the inland drainage basin. The Himalayan rivers are formed by melting snow and glaciers and therefore, continuousl

8. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Ramesh asked Suresh how he would have known about that.

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. I have to feed the dogs as well as (watering) the plants.

10. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mankind has seen rapid (31) in the last 150 year