ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | calendar     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :

Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a company
The applicant must-----
(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management
(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.
(iii) have work experience of at least three years
(iv) be ready to work for at least two years after appointed.

However, if a candidate---
(a) fulfils all other criteria except at (i) above, but has work experience of more than five years-- the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing.
(b) fulfils all other criteria except at (iv) above, but has obtained Ph.D. Degree, the case may be referred to Vice President-Marketing.

Based on the above criteria and the information given in each case, you have to take the decision in each case. You are not assume anything. The cases are given to you as on 30.4.2001.

Anil Sharma was born on 15th April, 1975. He has been working for the last four years after obtaining his post graduation in Marketing Management. He his ready to work for five years ?
1). Mark answer A if the applicant is to be hired
2). Mark answer B if the applicant is not to be hired
3). Mark answer C if the data given is not adequate
4). Mark answer D if the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 1 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. ln a company all Mondays and Sundays are offs. If a month starts with a Monday and has 31 days then how manys offs will be there in that month?

2. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below Following are the conditions for selecting Accounts Officer in the Organization The candidate must (i)be at least 21 yr and not more than 26 yr as on 1.11.2011(ii)be a commerce graduate (B.com) with atleast 55% marks (iii)

3.  The number of old days in a leap year is:

4. If 5th January 2011 was a Thursday, then what day of the week was it on 1st January 2013 ?

5. Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:Following are the conditions for selecting Senior Manager General Banking in a bank:(i) have secured at least 60 percent marks in Std XII.(ii) have secured at least 55 percent marks in Graduation in any discipline (iii) ha

6. Study the following information and answer the questions.Seven people, namely K, L, M, N, O, P and Q have seven different meetings on the seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. L has a meeting on Thursday. Only two people h

7. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for short listing candidates for calling for interview for Management Trainees in an organization :The candidates must-(i) not be less than 21 years and more than 28 years as on 1.11.04.(ii) ha

8.  What is the year next to 1990 which will have the same calendar as that of the year 1990?

9. Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

10. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :An institute XYZ provides scholarship to its employees for higher studies in the United States of America. Following are conditions for awarding scholarship to the employees. The candidate must:(i) not be more than 30 ye