ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and--

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 14 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and--

Towards which direction is B from F ?
I. S is to the south of B.
II. F is to the west of S.
1). if the data in ‘’statement I alone are sufficient’’ to answer the question, while the data in ‘’statement II alone are not sufficient’’ to answer the question.
2). if the data in ‘’statement II alone are sufficient’’ to answer the question, while the data in ‘’statement I alone are not sufficient’’ to answer the question.
3). if the data either in ‘’statement I alone’’ or in ‘’statement II alone are sufficient’’ to answer the question.
4). if the data given in ‘’both the statements I and II together’’ are ‘’not sufficient’’ to answer the question, and

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

Clearly, I alone and II alone are not sufficient as there is no info about B and F in I & II respectively.

I & II : S is to the south of B and F is to the west of S.

=> F is to the south west of B => B is to the north-east of F.

Thus, I & II together are sufficient.

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Clearly, I alone and II alone are not sufficient as there is no info about B and F in I & II respectively.

I & II : S is to the south of B and F is to the west of S.

=> F is to the south west of B => B is to the north-east of F.

Thus, I & II together are sufficient.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Which of the following is the currency used in South Korea ?

2. In these questions, a sentence with four words in bold type is given. One of these four words given in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. That word is your answer. If all the words given in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark All correct' as your answer

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers

4. 21+ 3.9? 2.9 + 8.99 = ?

5. In order to avoid memorising e-mail address you should use

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given.Do you ever feel there?s is a greater being inside of you bursting to get out? It is the voice that encourages you to really make something of your life. When you act congruently with that voice, it?s like your are a whole new perso

7. These questions consist of a question and two statements numbered I and II below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read the statements and choose the most appropriate option.

8. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given number series ?

9. A hard copy of a document is

10. A computer system includes ______