ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 23 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.

Statement: The management of the passenger car manufacturing company has decided to reduce its workforce in view of the sluggish demand in the market.
Assumptions:
I. The demand of cars manufactured by the company may continue to be lower in the near future
II. The company may be able to run its operation with the reduced work force.
1). Give answer A if only assumption I is implicit
2). Give answer B if only assumption II is implicit
3). Give answer C if either assumption I or II is implicit
4). Give answer D if neither assumption I nor II is implicit

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The average weight of boys in a class is 45 kg while that of girls is 36 kg. The average weight of the whole class is 42.25 kg. What is the respective ratio between the number of boys and girls in the class ?

2. Thought the Cold War has ended selective tactics are still continuing for ensuring the military and economic dominance of developed countries Various types of technology denial regimes are still being enforced which are now being mainly targeted against developing countries like India Today we in I

3. Study the given information carefully and answer the questions that follow:An urn contains 3 red, 6 blue, 2 green and 4 yellow marbles.

4. Rearrange the given six sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the given questions.A. Others were shown advertisements of more affordable stuff, such as smartphones.B. This experience shows the complexit

5. The Government of Andhra Pradesh Has recently announced a comprehensive development plan in association with of 264 smart villages in

6. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word BARGAINED, each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series ?

7. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, ve words/phrases are suggested, one of which ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/ phrase in each case.The barter system for getting goods an

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Govind?s father was a rich landlord, who was loved and respected by all his tenants. When he died. he left large tracts

9. Read the following passage to answer the given question based on it. Some words/phrases are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Organized retail has ?fuelled? new growth categories like liquid hand wash, breakfast cereals and pet foods in the consumer goods

10. Each of the question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it.You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer