ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

What is the substitute of - A person of obscure position who has gained wealth

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 90 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - A person of obscure position who has gained wealth
1). Promiscuous
2). Parvenu
3). Sumptuary
4). Extravagant

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is option 2 is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. There ______ a big discussion on globalisation yesterday.

2. What is the correct alternative of - What means this world

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is No error? the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation if any)

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it Certain words/phrases have printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time there lived a vicious king Raja Shankara short-tempered and temperamental ?God I am? he said to his ima

5. Select the antonym of adulterate

6. Select the most appropriate option out of the five given choices, which in your view, is grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning and context of the sentence must not change.

7. What is the active/passive of - A new hospital has been built near the airport.

8. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The country’s higher education system should be “re-imagined and reconstructed” if we want to tap the potential of our burgeoning young population and make India the skill capital of the world, vic

9. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I am blessed to be able to meet interesting people from all walks of life regularly because of the work I do. I meet film – makers, poets, brilliant college students, wise teachers and visionary entrepreneurs.

10. In the following question, out of the given four alternatives, select the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Exude