ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Which of the phrases a, b, c, d given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence ? If none of the sentence is appropriate mark e, i,e ?None of these? as the answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2010     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Which of the phrases a, b, c, d given below each statement should be placed in the blank space provided so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence ? If none of the sentence is appropriate mark e, i,e ?None of these? as the answer.

He has lost most of his life?s earning in the stock market but_____-
1). he still seems to be leading his life luxuriously and extravagantly
2). he could not save enough to repay his enormous debts
3). stock market is not a safe option to invest money unless done with caution
4). experts have been suggesting to avoid investments in stock market because of its unpredictable nature

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.There was a man who had four sons.He (71) his sons to l

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).In case if it rains, I shall not visit you

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Bacteria possess even more _____ to protect themselves from antibiotics than previously thought.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Drawing the attention /(B) of the public,/(C) the leader said /(D)that he should be listened ./(E) No Error.

5. What is the active/passive of - I was obliged to go.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) The robbers had /(B) hardly put the ornaments /(C) ln his bag than /(D) the housewife woke up./(E) No Error.

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time in a village, there lived six blind men. In spite of their blindness they had managed to educate themselves

8. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s). I _______ through the other books with much difficulty and without the least interest or understanding. 

9. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. The young lord was a chip of the old block and loved to fight the pirates like his ancestors, though his pirates were still the imaginary kind.

10. - In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. The police arrested him on suspicion.