ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a companyThe applicant must-----(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.(iii) have work experience of at least

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 11 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :

Following are the criteria for hiring Marketing Manager in a company
The applicant must-----
(i) be a post graduate in Marketing Management
(ii) be at least 25 years old as on 30.4.2001.
(iii) have work experience of at least three years
(iv) be ready to work for at least two years after appointed.

However, if a candidate---
(a) fulfils all other criteria except at (i) above, but has work experience of more than five years-- the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing.
(b) fulfils all other criteria except at (iv) above, but has obtained Ph.D. Degree, the case may be referred to Vice President-Marketing.

Based on the above criteria and the information given in each case, you have to take the decision in each case. You are not assume anything. The cases are given to you as on 30.4.2001.

Santosh Mahajan has passed post graduation in Marketing Management and has also got Ph. D. in Marketing Management. He has been working for last five years and is ready to work for only one year.
1). Mark answer A if the applicant is to be hired
2). Mark answer B if the applicant is not to be hired
3). Mark answer C if the data given is not adequate
4). Mark answer D if the case is to be referred to General Manager-Marketing

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 3 : - Mark answer C if the data given is not adequate

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words/phrases are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word/phrase in each case.Technology is the technical ?(1)?

2. Which_of the following is correct in respect of the International Monetary Funds?

3. In the following passage there are blanks, each of whiCh has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. There was a man who had four sons. He (1) his son

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Crude oil has had a long history, and an interesting one. It is probably one single natural resource that has been instr

5. The letter and number of the intersecting column and row is the

6. Study the following five numbers and answer the questions given below : 517 325 639 841 792

7. The United States and China in December 15, 2007 march through the national capital to protest against the pressures on life and fuel and food prices due to the failure of the political leaders to form a government after the June 2007 general elections ?

8. What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following number series.

9. In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions is implicit in the statement.Give answer (a)if only assumption I is implicitGive answer (b)if only assumption II is implicit Give answer (c)if either I or II is implicit Give answer (d)if neither I nor II is implicit Give answer (e)if both I and II are implicit

10. Which of the following is known as cross-selling by Banks? (A) Sale of a debit card to a credit card holder (B) Sale of Insurance policy to a depositor (C) Issuance of cash against cheque presented by a third party