ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

According to estimate of the Union Commerce Ministry in which of the following years India can achieve an export of $75 billions?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 12 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 1999     | general knowledge     | Add Bounty

According to estimate of the Union Commerce Ministry in which of the following years India can achieve an export of $75 billions?
1). 1999-2000
2). 1999-2002
3). 2001-20002
4). 2000-2001

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
I have read it somewhere 2001-20002 is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follo

2. After a user has saved and deleted many files many scattered areas of stored data remain that are too small to be used efficiently causing ______

3. In each question below, four words printed in bold type are given. These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and propriate in the context of the sentence then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct as your answer.

4. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following numbers series ?

5. Marketing of services is resorted in____

6. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as (1),(2)(3), and (4).One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any The number of that word is your answer If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark (5) i.e, ?All correct? as your answer

7. What approximate value should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following question? $$54.786 \div 10.121 \times 4.454 = ?$$

8. As a general principle of economics it is said that growth is a function of investment. But to sustain growth it is not enough that country has a high investment rate only. It is also needed that investment has to be---

9. Which of the following refers to containers used to store related documents located on the computer ?

10. In each of the following questions, a question and three statements I, II and III are given. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the question or not.