ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If one?third of one-seventh of a number is 15, then two-fifth of that number is

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 129 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 15 feburary 2015     | quantitative aptitude     | Add Bounty

If one?third of one-seventh of a number is 15, then two-fifth of that number is
1). 158
2). 165
3). 142
4). 136

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Solution

Let the number = $x$

=> $\frac{1}{3} \times \frac{1}{7} \times x = 15$

=> $x = 15 \times 21 = 315$

$\therefore$ Two fifth of the number

= $\frac{2}{5} \times 315$

= $2 \times 63 = 126$

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Solution

Let the number = $x$

=> $\frac{1}{3} \times \frac{1}{7} \times x = 15$

=> $x = 15 \times 21 = 315$

$\therefore$ Two fifth of the number

= $\frac{2}{5} \times 315$

= $2 \times 63 = 126$

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :Sagar sells mobiles of seven different companies viz., Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Intex, Micromax, Nokia and Oppo starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, but not necessarily in the same order. Sagar sold HTC on Monday. He

2. Study the following information carefully to answer these questions.Eight members A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H belonging to three families X, Y, Z go for weekend outing in three different cars, I, II, III. Four out of eight members are females. Members of any one family travel in different cars. Each c

3. Four of the following five parts numbered (1), (2), (3), (4) and (5) are exactly equal. The number of the part, which is not equal to the other four parts, is your answer.

4. BIOS stands for

5. Marketing of Education Loans can be doner by ?

6. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations andGive answer a: if x >yGive answer b: if x ? yGive answer c: if x < yGive answer d: if x ? yGive answer e: if x = y or the relationship between x and y cannot be established.

7. In the following questions two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations andGive answer a: if x > yGive answer b: if x ? yGive answer c: if x < yGive answer d: if x ? yGive answer e: if x = y or the relationship cannot be established.

8. Which of the phrases (a),(b),(c) and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark (e) as the answer

9. Which of the following awards is given for excellence in the field of literature ?

10. I. $$2x^{2}+18x+40=0$$II. $$2y^{2} +15y+27=0$$