ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the substitute of - Code of diplomatic etiquette and precedence

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 105 | Tags: english     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the substitute of - Code of diplomatic etiquette and precedence
1). Formality
2). Statesmanship
3). Protocol
4). Hierarchy

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
I think Hierarchy is right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The doctor says," It is better you undergo a surgery next week."

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The power to (1)/ distinguish between differences (2)/ is the basis of science and art. (3)/No error (4).

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Transcend 

4. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Digress

5. You should not confide .............. a stranger.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. Rahul said to me, "What do you want?"

7. The following sentence is broken into four parts two of which may contain an error in them. Find out the parts which contain error. If the sentence is free from error, mark 'No error'. In my career, I have never seen (A) a reputable scientific study showing (B) that juicing and cleansing have any effect (C) on weight loss or other positive outcomes (D). 

8. In which of the following word does the prefix ‘Re’ mean ‘again’?

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Sam will return to marry her (A)/ after he completes (B)/ his higher studies in Harward. (C)/ No error (D)

10. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Mankind has seen rapid (31) in the last 150 year