ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 14 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2001     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

Statements:
No train is star
Some stars are men.
Conclusions:
I. Some men are trains
II. No men is train
III. All men are stars
1). None follows
2). Only I follows
3). Only either I or II follows
4). Only either II or III follows

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the question a statement is given, followed by two arguments, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given arguments, if any, is a strong argument. Statement : Should sale of alcohol near highways be banned? Argument I : No, people should have freedom to decide as it is their fundamental right. Argument II : Yes, 90% of road accidents involve drivers who are under influence of alcohol.

2. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically commonly follows from the given statements disre

3. In each question below are two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.Give answer:a: if only conclusion I follows.b: if only conclusion II follows.c: if either I or II follows.d: if neither I nor II follows.e: if both I and II follow.

4. In these questions, the symbol @, %, ?, $ and # are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q?.?P % Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q?.?P ? Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?.?P # Q? means ?P is neither smaller nor greater than Q?.Assuming the given statements to be true, find which conclusion is definitely true.

5. In the following questions, the symbols @. ?, #, $ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?p ? Q? means ?P is either greater than or equal to Q?.`P % Q? means ?P is either smaller than or equal to Q?.?P @ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q?.P # Q? means ?

6. Directions: In each of the questions below, two/three statements are given followed by conclusions/ group of conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume all the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide which of the given two conclusions logically follows from the information given in the statements.

7. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

8. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d

9. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follo

10. In the following questions the symbols $$ \delta, \bigstar,$$ @ and ? are used with the following meanings illustrated. ?P$Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor greater than Q?. ?P ? Q? means ?P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q?.?P $$\delta $$ Q? means ?P neither greater than nor smaller to Q