ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 31 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | spellings     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given These are numbered as 1),2),3),4) One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate if any.The number of that words is your answer if all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence mark 5)i.e.All correct? as your answer.

It is difficult(1)/ to see the picture(2)/ when you are inside(3)/the frame(4)/All correct (5).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Solution

The sentence is a proverb and is structured correctly.

Join Telegram Group

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Solution

The sentence is a proverb and is structured correctly.

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the five alternatives and click the button corresponding to it. The Gettysburg Address is a speech by U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, one of the b

2. Select the synonym ofperusal

3. For all his...............,he is a...........

4. The Asian Development Bank has supported the governrrient's latest efforts to deliver quality health services to all sections of society.

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Amidst some fanfare, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), a financial service provider that will oper

6. a bolt from the blue

7. Choose the statement from the given options that is grammatically and contextually correct.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time a dishonest King had a man call the Valuer in his court. The Valuer set the price which ought to

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. TACIT

10. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and