ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the following given statements and arrange them in order in which they frame meaningful para .choose from the five alternatives one having the correct order of sentences.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 1999     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read the following given statements and arrange them in order in which they frame meaningful para .choose from the five alternatives one having the correct order of sentences.

A: I wish I had more time, so that I could visit the odd nooks and corners of India.
B:And yet I have not seen many parts of the country we love so much seeks to serve.
C:Our own country is a little world by itself with an infinite variety and places for us to discover.
D: I have traveled a great deal in this country and I have grown in years.
1). DCBA
2). DBCA
3). ADBC
4). CDBA

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage based on an Interview to answer the givenquestions based on it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.A spate of farmer suicides linked to harassment by recovery agents employed by micro finance institutions (MFLs)

2. What is the antonym or opposite of word ISOLATION

3. Select the antonym of atheist

4. Which of the following is the MOST OPPOSITE in meaning to the given word?  Exculpate

5. Directions : In each of the following questions four words are given, of which two words are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning. Find the two words which are most nearly the same or opposite in meaning and indicate the number of the correct letter combination, by darkening the appropriate oval in your answer sheet.

6. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Some of the team's rejects (1)/ has gone on to prove (2)/ themselves in championships. (3)/ No error (4)

7. To let the chips fall where they may

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it. Dearth   

9. What is the antonym or opposite of word Gentleman

10. What is the substitute of - One who has narrow and prejudice religious views